Dragi aktivisti i lideri, otvoren je poziv za učesnike jubilarne 15te Internacionalne Omladinske Konferencije “Evropske vrednosti za budućnost Jugoistočne Evrope” koja se svakog septembra održava u Kruševu. U pitanju je jedna od najboljih konferencija za mlade zainteresovane za aktivna dešavanja u Evropi i svetu, buduće i sadašnje mlade lidere. Mi smo deo ekipe koja organizuje ovu konferenciju i možete nas kontaktirati ukoliko imate neka pitanja i nedoumice tako što ćete nam pisati na Facebook stranici Udruženje građana “Pirot E Publika”.
U nastavku pročitajte ceo poziv!
Deadline: 15 August 2017
Open to: 58 participants from 16 SEE countries to attend the conference with a full bursary
Venue: Krusevo, Macedonia
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 15th edition of the International Youth Conference “European Values for the Future of SEE countries”. The conference will take place from the 15 to 19 of September 2017, traditionally in Krusevo, Macedonia.
The event is organized by Youth Alliance-Krusevo supported by Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe, sponsored by Germany and CIVICA Mobilitas program, in partnership with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
IYC is providing 58 participants from 16 SEE countries with an opportunity to attend the conference with a full bursary. “Early birds” will have much more opportunity to attend the conference with a full bursary, therefore send your application as soon as possible. On the other hand, there will be a chance for participation in the conference with participation fee for all suitable candidates with a range of backgrounds, skill sets, and nationalities.
The Conference is open to residents of the following countries: Macedonia (host country), Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Germany, Kosovo, Montenegro, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Poland, and Turkey.
It is open for youth workers/youth leaders/active young people who:
- Are experienced in the youth field and familiar with the Conference topic;
- Are looking for an opportunity to enrich their knowledge and awareness regarding the European values, Youth work and EU integration of SEE and other countries;
- Are committed to prepare themselves for the conference subjects and to actively take part of all conference discussions;
- Are able to communicate and work on the working language of the conference – in English language;
- Are residents in a geographic region encompassed by the conference.
- 58 participants from 16 SEE countries will have the opportunity to attend the conference with a full bursary;
- “Early birds” will have much more opportunity to attend the conference with full bursary, therefore send your application as soon as possible;
- On the other hand, there will be a chance for participation in the conference with participation fee for all suitable candidates with a range of backgrounds, skill sets, and nationalities.
How to apply?
The application form is available here. The application deadline is 15 August 2017.
Regarding the selection criteria, the applicant’s background and her/his interest for participation in the conference will be of great importance. One of the most relevant selection principles will be their opinions reflected in the essay.